1. You need to provide us with necessary personal data usually including names, genders, addresses, phone numbers and e-mails to use the complaint, consultancy, e-mail subscription and other services on our website. Your information and relevant needs will be subject to the privacy management of CASIC.
2. We will protect your privacy by technical and management means. If you provide any sensitive information for us, we will take reasonable steps to protect it, as we will for any personal information already stored with reasonable safety measures. We will strictly manage and protect any data you provided, and will use corresponding technologies to prevent any loss, theft or alteration of your personal data.
4. CASIC will strictly protect your privacy and promise not to disclose any of your personal information without your permission. However, we may go back on this promise and release your relevant information in the following situations including but not limited to:
(1) What you did on our website has breached the Measures for Security Protection Administration of the International Networking of Computer Information Networks, the Administrative Measures on Internet Information Services, the Provisions on the Administration of Internet Electronic Bulletin Services and the Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Preserving Computer Network Security or may possibly harm or hinder the interests of other netizens or incur losses to other people, and disclosing your personal data is necessary for identifying, contacting or taking legal actions.
(2) The personal information is what must be disclosed or published according to relevant laws and regulations.
(3) We are required by judiciary authorities or other authorized organizations to release specific personal data for their performing relevant duties according to laws.
5. CASIC has taken sound technical measures to keep user’s information intact and private. However, due to force majeure or computer virus infection, hacker attack or other special external attack, user’s information may be damaged or disclosed, causing losses to users. In this case, CASIC shall not assume any legal responsibility, but will take necessary measures to reduce your losses to the greatest extent.
6. Anytime you think that CASIC has failed to follow this policy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We will make every effort and take corresponding measures for improvement.
China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation Limited